Thursday, July 26, 2007

28 Week Doctor's Visit

I went in for my 28 week visit today. Everything is looking good, Lily's growing a lot :) She is in the breech position right now but the doctor says that she has plenty of time to turn around; I sure hope she decided to do so. The good news is that my blood pressure is down to what is far more normal to me, I guess stopping work and less stress is just what was needed :) We did the gestational diabetes test today as well as some more blood work; results should come back next week.

We have another big ultrasound at the hospital on the first of August so I should have some more good pics then (the ones at the Dr's are not very clear now that she is bigger). I heard a rumor that it is possible to get a dvd recording of the ultrasound, I will bring a dvd with me, just in case, and if I get one I will post it online and link to it here.

As for me, I guess the nesting instinct is kicking in and I'm keeping myself pretty busy organizing and going through things at home. I feel a whole lot better now that I'm not driving all day, most of the swelling in my feet and legs has gone away and I actually have a lot more energy (most days). I feel like there is an unbelievable amount of stuff for me to do before she gets here and that I will not have the time to get it all done :) I hope I'm wrong about that. I'm kinda unclear (still) about what all that is, that I need to do, but I'm keeping busy trying to figure it out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your baby! I found you on Mom Blogs...was looking for fellow Missouri mom bloggers.

The ultra sound picture is beautiful. It's always such a sweet experience to see your child that way!