Friday, April 18, 2008

Lily Update


Lily had her 6 month check up last week. She weighs 14lbs 7oz, is 27" long and her percentiles are: 14% for weight and 58%for weight... head circumference percentile is escaping me at the moment :) She is perfectly healthy and beautiful (according to her doctor :) and still has a most calm and sweet disposition.

Both Lily and I slept through this morning's early earthquake (4:37am) though it woke Eric up-- he said he hopped out of bed to see what was going on. I slept through the 10:14am one as well and Eric says that Lily even notice. I'm a little disappointed that I slept through it; I've long wondered what earthquakes are like. Guess I'll have to wait for California.

It's getting close to graduation for me (May 10th) I look forward to having more time to work on things like this blog :)

No comments: